Feb 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
“Just go to nice restaurants with (Gregg Popovich) and get tipsy sometimes. That’s the secret. Drink a lot of wine. It goes faster.”
—Spurs point guard Tony Parker on how he survives the “Rodeo road trip” (when a rodeo and cattle show kicks the Spurs out of their home for three weeks every year). That trip is currently taking place.
Via the Express-News Spurs Blog.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30