Feb 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
“Just go to nice restaurants with (Gregg Popovich) and get tipsy sometimes. That’s the secret. Drink a lot of wine. It goes faster.”
—Spurs point guard Tony Parker on how he survives the “Rodeo road trip” (when a rodeo and cattle show kicks the Spurs out of their home for three weeks every year). That trip is currently taking place.
Via the Express-News Spurs Blog.
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10