Feb 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
“Just go to nice restaurants with (Gregg Popovich) and get tipsy sometimes. That’s the secret. Drink a lot of wine. It goes faster.”
—Spurs point guard Tony Parker on how he survives the “Rodeo road trip” (when a rodeo and cattle show kicks the Spurs out of their home for three weeks every year). That trip is currently taking place.
Via the Express-News Spurs Blog.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20