Feb 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
“Just go to nice restaurants with (Gregg Popovich) and get tipsy sometimes. That’s the secret. Drink a lot of wine. It goes faster.”
—Spurs point guard Tony Parker on how he survives the “Rodeo road trip” (when a rodeo and cattle show kicks the Spurs out of their home for three weeks every year). That trip is currently taking place.
Via the Express-News Spurs Blog.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20