Feb 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
“Just go to nice restaurants with (Gregg Popovich) and get tipsy sometimes. That’s the secret. Drink a lot of wine. It goes faster.”
—Spurs point guard Tony Parker on how he survives the “Rodeo road trip” (when a rodeo and cattle show kicks the Spurs out of their home for three weeks every year). That trip is currently taking place.
Via the Express-News Spurs Blog.
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 0
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 52
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12