Feb 6, 2012, 12:26 AM EDT
In a season with few bright spots in New Orleans, Carl Landry has been something solid off the bench for them.
I’d say this would be a blow to the Hornets, but it’s not like they can get much worse. Landry was averaging 11.5 points and 4.4 rebounds per game in a sixth man role. This will open up some minutes along the front line that could go to the recently returned Chris Kaman.
If Landry can come back and look modestly healthy before the March 15 trade deadline, look for there to be interest in him. He signed a one-year, $9 million with the Hornets once the lockout ended.
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 8
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 5
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3