Feb 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
How do I get invited to Nicolas Batum‘s party?
The clever gentlemen at The Basketball Jones asked a number of NBA players what snacks they were bringing to Super Bowl parties — you had better like chips. And that’s from the ones who didn’t say their wives were going to handle it.
Except for Batum. Got to get to that party.
- It’s done: Kevin Love traded to Cavaliers, Andrew Wiggins headed to Minnesota in three-team deal 2
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 28
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54