Feb 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
How do I get invited to Nicolas Batum‘s party?
The clever gentlemen at The Basketball Jones asked a number of NBA players what snacks they were bringing to Super Bowl parties — you had better like chips. And that’s from the ones who didn’t say their wives were going to handle it.
Except for Batum. Got to get to that party.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5