Feb 5, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
He’s always had a midrange shot but the deep ball is not his game, he’s no stretch four. But he’s gotten a little Brian Scalabrine in him the last week. Not that you should ask him about it. Like someone did after the Celtics win over the Grizzlies Sunday — KG listened to the question then went on a little rant.
Listen, I can shoot threes. Cut this, alright? Because I don’t want any more questions about this. I can shoot threes. You all are acting like I’m 50 and I’m out here on one leg.
When I walk around the streets, you all can stop acting like you’re shocked that I can shoot threes. Everybody in Boston, everybody in the world, everybody in Minnesota, LA, wherever I’m at, Concord, Lexington, Burlington. I can shoot threes. Let that go. I can shoot threes.
Look, do not get all like, ‘Shoot a threes!’ I don’t want that. Like, you know how they used to do to Scal? ‘Shoot!’ No, do not do that to me, ok? I’m not on the Celtics to be out here shooting threes. I am here to do other things, not shoot threes. But I can shoot threes.
Have you got that Lexington? Get off the man’s back. And don’t start calling him ‘Sheed II. Because that’s not funny. Okay, it kind of is, but he doesn’t like it. So stop.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 0
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 12
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73