Feb 5, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
He’s always had a midrange shot but the deep ball is not his game, he’s no stretch four. But he’s gotten a little Brian Scalabrine in him the last week. Not that you should ask him about it. Like someone did after the Celtics win over the Grizzlies Sunday — KG listened to the question then went on a little rant.
Listen, I can shoot threes. Cut this, alright? Because I don’t want any more questions about this. I can shoot threes. You all are acting like I’m 50 and I’m out here on one leg.
When I walk around the streets, you all can stop acting like you’re shocked that I can shoot threes. Everybody in Boston, everybody in the world, everybody in Minnesota, LA, wherever I’m at, Concord, Lexington, Burlington. I can shoot threes. Let that go. I can shoot threes.
Look, do not get all like, ‘Shoot a threes!’ I don’t want that. Like, you know how they used to do to Scal? ‘Shoot!’ No, do not do that to me, ok? I’m not on the Celtics to be out here shooting threes. I am here to do other things, not shoot threes. But I can shoot threes.
Have you got that Lexington? Get off the man’s back. And don’t start calling him ‘Sheed II. Because that’s not funny. Okay, it kind of is, but he doesn’t like it. So stop.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18