Feb 5, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
He’s always had a midrange shot but the deep ball is not his game, he’s no stretch four. But he’s gotten a little Brian Scalabrine in him the last week. Not that you should ask him about it. Like someone did after the Celtics win over the Grizzlies Sunday — KG listened to the question then went on a little rant.
Listen, I can shoot threes. Cut this, alright? Because I don’t want any more questions about this. I can shoot threes. You all are acting like I’m 50 and I’m out here on one leg.
When I walk around the streets, you all can stop acting like you’re shocked that I can shoot threes. Everybody in Boston, everybody in the world, everybody in Minnesota, LA, wherever I’m at, Concord, Lexington, Burlington. I can shoot threes. Let that go. I can shoot threes.
Look, do not get all like, ‘Shoot a threes!’ I don’t want that. Like, you know how they used to do to Scal? ‘Shoot!’ No, do not do that to me, ok? I’m not on the Celtics to be out here shooting threes. I am here to do other things, not shoot threes. But I can shoot threes.
Have you got that Lexington? Get off the man’s back. And don’t start calling him ‘Sheed II. Because that’s not funny. Okay, it kind of is, but he doesn’t like it. So stop.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29