Feb 4, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
Kevin Love doesn’t have a reputation as a dirty player, but that may change a bit depending on how you view the play above from Saturday night’s game between the Timberwolves and the Rockets.
After a frustrating offensive trip for Love on the previous possession, and after Luis Scola turns it over and hits the deck, Love steps on Scola pretty forcefully before he heads back down to the other end of the court.
In real time, it looked to be intentional. Upon viewing the replays, it’s a little less clear. But Love did appear to look down and see exactly where Scola was before taking that unfortunate step.
If the league reviews it and determines that Love’s actions were intentional, a fine and suspension are likely on the horizon.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5