Feb 4, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
Kevin Love doesn’t have a reputation as a dirty player, but that may change a bit depending on how you view the play above from Saturday night’s game between the Timberwolves and the Rockets.
After a frustrating offensive trip for Love on the previous possession, and after Luis Scola turns it over and hits the deck, Love steps on Scola pretty forcefully before he heads back down to the other end of the court.
In real time, it looked to be intentional. Upon viewing the replays, it’s a little less clear. But Love did appear to look down and see exactly where Scola was before taking that unfortunate step.
If the league reviews it and determines that Love’s actions were intentional, a fine and suspension are likely on the horizon.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15