Feb 4, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
Kevin Love doesn’t have a reputation as a dirty player, but that may change a bit depending on how you view the play above from Saturday night’s game between the Timberwolves and the Rockets.
After a frustrating offensive trip for Love on the previous possession, and after Luis Scola turns it over and hits the deck, Love steps on Scola pretty forcefully before he heads back down to the other end of the court.
In real time, it looked to be intentional. Upon viewing the replays, it’s a little less clear. But Love did appear to look down and see exactly where Scola was before taking that unfortunate step.
If the league reviews it and determines that Love’s actions were intentional, a fine and suspension are likely on the horizon.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31