Feb 4, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
Kevin Love doesn’t have a reputation as a dirty player, but that may change a bit depending on how you view the play above from Saturday night’s game between the Timberwolves and the Rockets.
After a frustrating offensive trip for Love on the previous possession, and after Luis Scola turns it over and hits the deck, Love steps on Scola pretty forcefully before he heads back down to the other end of the court.
In real time, it looked to be intentional. Upon viewing the replays, it’s a little less clear. But Love did appear to look down and see exactly where Scola was before taking that unfortunate step.
If the league reviews it and determines that Love’s actions were intentional, a fine and suspension are likely on the horizon.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15