Feb 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
Big Baby is not feeling the Magic.
The Orlando backup big man has been suspended for two games by the team after an outburst during shootaround, tweets Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
No word on what exactly the entire incident was about, or if he dropped his shorts.
He will be out for Friday against the Cavaliers and Saturday against the Pacers. He has proved to be no Brandon Bass, averaging 7 points and 5 rebounds a game this season, but providing plenty of antics.
While this may not be directly tied to the Dwight Howard trade cloud that looms over the franchise, it has been a weird year for the Magic and everything seems to come back to Dwight.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)