Feb 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
Big Baby is not feeling the Magic.
The Orlando backup big man has been suspended for two games by the team after an outburst during shootaround, tweets Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
No word on what exactly the entire incident was about, or if he dropped his shorts.
He will be out for Friday against the Cavaliers and Saturday against the Pacers. He has proved to be no Brandon Bass, averaging 7 points and 5 rebounds a game this season, but providing plenty of antics.
While this may not be directly tied to the Dwight Howard trade cloud that looms over the franchise, it has been a weird year for the Magic and everything seems to come back to Dwight.
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19