Feb 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Big Baby is not feeling the Magic.
The Orlando backup big man has been suspended for two games by the team after an outburst during shootaround, tweets Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
No word on what exactly the entire incident was about, or if he dropped his shorts.
He will be out for Friday against the Cavaliers and Saturday against the Pacers. He has proved to be no Brandon Bass, averaging 7 points and 5 rebounds a game this season, but providing plenty of antics.
While this may not be directly tied to the Dwight Howard trade cloud that looms over the franchise, it has been a weird year for the Magic and everything seems to come back to Dwight.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15