Feb 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Big Baby is not feeling the Magic.
The Orlando backup big man has been suspended for two games by the team after an outburst during shootaround, tweets Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
No word on what exactly the entire incident was about, or if he dropped his shorts.
He will be out for Friday against the Cavaliers and Saturday against the Pacers. He has proved to be no Brandon Bass, averaging 7 points and 5 rebounds a game this season, but providing plenty of antics.
While this may not be directly tied to the Dwight Howard trade cloud that looms over the franchise, it has been a weird year for the Magic and everything seems to come back to Dwight.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 47
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42