Feb 3, 2012, 11:25 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What the Knicks are doing right on offense.
Miami’s marketing department sent out a clever email that backhands the Cavaliers. Some may be offended, I thought it was clever.
Jimmer Fredette got his first DNP-CD on Thursday.
Joakim Noah meets competitive eating champion Takeru Kobayashi. It’s as odd as it sounds.
Charles Barkley rants about how the season is an embarrassment.
Marcus Thornton was back on the court for the Kings Thursday, after missing more than a week with a bad bruise on his leg.
The Magic made it official and have Ish Smith on the roster.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16