Feb 3, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What the Knicks are doing right on offense.
Miami’s marketing department sent out a clever email that backhands the Cavaliers. Some may be offended, I thought it was clever.
Jimmer Fredette got his first DNP-CD on Thursday.
Joakim Noah meets competitive eating champion Takeru Kobayashi. It’s as odd as it sounds.
Charles Barkley rants about how the season is an embarrassment.
Marcus Thornton was back on the court for the Kings Thursday, after missing more than a week with a bad bruise on his leg.
The Magic made it official and have Ish Smith on the roster.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18