Feb 3, 2012, 11:25 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What the Knicks are doing right on offense.
Miami’s marketing department sent out a clever email that backhands the Cavaliers. Some may be offended, I thought it was clever.
Jimmer Fredette got his first DNP-CD on Thursday.
Joakim Noah meets competitive eating champion Takeru Kobayashi. It’s as odd as it sounds.
Charles Barkley rants about how the season is an embarrassment.
Marcus Thornton was back on the court for the Kings Thursday, after missing more than a week with a bad bruise on his leg.
The Magic made it official and have Ish Smith on the roster.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)