Feb 3, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What the Knicks are doing right on offense.
Miami’s marketing department sent out a clever email that backhands the Cavaliers. Some may be offended, I thought it was clever.
Jimmer Fredette got his first DNP-CD on Thursday.
Joakim Noah meets competitive eating champion Takeru Kobayashi. It’s as odd as it sounds.
Charles Barkley rants about how the season is an embarrassment.
Marcus Thornton was back on the court for the Kings Thursday, after missing more than a week with a bad bruise on his leg.
The Magic made it official and have Ish Smith on the roster.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6