Feb 2, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
“I grew up around roaches,” he said. “And it was bad. Too many of them. To many friends, yeah, in New York. I got a lot of roach friends.
“I’d wake up, they’d wake up in my cereal. They’d wake up like, you know, just Ron what’s up, good morning. One leg in my macaroni, the other leg in my corn. They just made themselves comfortable at my home.”
— Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest), when asked about the Lakers upcoming six-game road trip. No, the answer has nothing at all to do with the question asked, you get that sometimes from World Peace. He’s kind of interview roulette.
From the Los Angeles Times. The video is below.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 34
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4