Feb 2, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
“I grew up around roaches,” he said. “And it was bad. Too many of them. To many friends, yeah, in New York. I got a lot of roach friends.
“I’d wake up, they’d wake up in my cereal. They’d wake up like, you know, just Ron what’s up, good morning. One leg in my macaroni, the other leg in my corn. They just made themselves comfortable at my home.”
— Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest), when asked about the Lakers upcoming six-game road trip. No, the answer has nothing at all to do with the question asked, you get that sometimes from World Peace. He’s kind of interview roulette.
From the Los Angeles Times. The video is below.
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 16
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8