Feb 2, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
“I grew up around roaches,” he said. “And it was bad. Too many of them. To many friends, yeah, in New York. I got a lot of roach friends.
“I’d wake up, they’d wake up in my cereal. They’d wake up like, you know, just Ron what’s up, good morning. One leg in my macaroni, the other leg in my corn. They just made themselves comfortable at my home.”
— Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest), when asked about the Lakers upcoming six-game road trip. No, the answer has nothing at all to do with the question asked, you get that sometimes from World Peace. He’s kind of interview roulette.
From the Los Angeles Times. The video is below.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2