Feb 2, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
“I grew up around roaches,” he said. “And it was bad. Too many of them. To many friends, yeah, in New York. I got a lot of roach friends.
“I’d wake up, they’d wake up in my cereal. They’d wake up like, you know, just Ron what’s up, good morning. One leg in my macaroni, the other leg in my corn. They just made themselves comfortable at my home.”
— Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest), when asked about the Lakers upcoming six-game road trip. No, the answer has nothing at all to do with the question asked, you get that sometimes from World Peace. He’s kind of interview roulette.
From the Los Angeles Times. The video is below.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14