Feb 2, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
“I grew up around roaches,” he said. “And it was bad. Too many of them. To many friends, yeah, in New York. I got a lot of roach friends.
“I’d wake up, they’d wake up in my cereal. They’d wake up like, you know, just Ron what’s up, good morning. One leg in my macaroni, the other leg in my corn. They just made themselves comfortable at my home.”
— Metta World Peace (the baller formerly known as Ron Artest), when asked about the Lakers upcoming six-game road trip. No, the answer has nothing at all to do with the question asked, you get that sometimes from World Peace. He’s kind of interview roulette.
From the Los Angeles Times. The video is below.
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 2
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 18
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 28
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1