Feb 2, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
“Yea, he’s been working out. He said he got the — I don’t know if I’m supposed to say this — but he got that Kobe treatment on his knees… [reporter makes joke about The Kobe System] “Yea, yea… you could say it’s the Kobe System, but he said it feels great, his knees feel great, and he’s been working out. When I seen him last time, he looked like he was in shape. He lost a lot of weight.”
Arenas didn’t play poorly last year, he just wasn’t a great fit for what the Magic want to do (which Orlando GM should have realized before the trade, he can’t shoot from distance and he’s not the shot creator he once was). But he was a solid veteran backup type guy in Washington, he can be again. Somewhere. And that team may get better knees than they expect.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39