Feb 2, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
Because things were not going bad enough for the Bobcats….
Gerald Henderson — one of the few bright spots for the Bobcats this season — will be out 2-4 weeks due to a hamstring pull. Bet on the long end of that scale, hamstrings are injuries that are easy to re-aggravate if they don’t fully heal.
He injured it in the third quarter of the Bobcats blowout loss to the Trail Blazers Wednesday.
Henderson is averaging 15 points a game to lead the the Bobcats, having taken on more of a roll in their offense and kept his shooting percentage and other offensive numbers from dipping.
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 0
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 6
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 21
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6