Feb 2, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
Because things were not going bad enough for the Bobcats….
Gerald Henderson — one of the few bright spots for the Bobcats this season — will be out 2-4 weeks due to a hamstring pull. Bet on the long end of that scale, hamstrings are injuries that are easy to re-aggravate if they don’t fully heal.
He injured it in the third quarter of the Bobcats blowout loss to the Trail Blazers Wednesday.
Henderson is averaging 15 points a game to lead the the Bobcats, having taken on more of a roll in their offense and kept his shooting percentage and other offensive numbers from dipping.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 21
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)