Feb 2, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
Because things were not going bad enough for the Bobcats….
Gerald Henderson — one of the few bright spots for the Bobcats this season — will be out 2-4 weeks due to a hamstring pull. Bet on the long end of that scale, hamstrings are injuries that are easy to re-aggravate if they don’t fully heal.
He injured it in the third quarter of the Bobcats blowout loss to the Trail Blazers Wednesday.
Henderson is averaging 15 points a game to lead the the Bobcats, having taken on more of a roll in their offense and kept his shooting percentage and other offensive numbers from dipping.
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 0
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 9
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 16
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 33