Feb 2, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
Because things were not going bad enough for the Bobcats….
Gerald Henderson — one of the few bright spots for the Bobcats this season — will be out 2-4 weeks due to a hamstring pull. Bet on the long end of that scale, hamstrings are injuries that are easy to re-aggravate if they don’t fully heal.
He injured it in the third quarter of the Bobcats blowout loss to the Trail Blazers Wednesday.
Henderson is averaging 15 points a game to lead the the Bobcats, having taken on more of a roll in their offense and kept his shooting percentage and other offensive numbers from dipping.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18