Feb 1, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
If you were ever wondering why Deron Williams is thinking, “Hey, maybe I’d rather play in Dallas/New York/Anywhere but Brooklyn next year” this is your answer in simple video form. He does everything you could ask, the result is still ugly. The Nets are not good, not good at all.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 10
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 31
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19