Feb 1, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
A judge has reached into Allen Iverson’s bank account to pay a jewelry store where Iverson bought more than $300,000 in bling but never paid up.
The story of Blazers broadcaster Brian Wheeler is a powerful one. Human beings’ ability to be cruel to one another is surpassed only by our ability to overcome it.
NBA power rankings, done as the Cheesecake Factory menu.
A smart breakdown of what is wrong with the Knicks and how to fix it. Like the list of problems, it is long and everyone gets some blame.
Some of the Bulls do their Stacy King impressions.
Lest you forget, Gregg Popovich is a really, really good coach.
Rick Adelman was not exactly in the loop on roster decisions in Houston. And he didn’t like that.
Yao Ming may get into the movie business.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 0
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6