Feb 1, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
A judge has reached into Allen Iverson’s bank account to pay a jewelry store where Iverson bought more than $300,000 in bling but never paid up.
The story of Blazers broadcaster Brian Wheeler is a powerful one. Human beings’ ability to be cruel to one another is surpassed only by our ability to overcome it.
NBA power rankings, done as the Cheesecake Factory menu.
A smart breakdown of what is wrong with the Knicks and how to fix it. Like the list of problems, it is long and everyone gets some blame.
Some of the Bulls do their Stacy King impressions.
Lest you forget, Gregg Popovich is a really, really good coach.
Rick Adelman was not exactly in the loop on roster decisions in Houston. And he didn’t like that.
Yao Ming may get into the movie business.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36