Feb 1, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
A judge has reached into Allen Iverson’s bank account to pay a jewelry store where Iverson bought more than $300,000 in bling but never paid up.
The story of Blazers broadcaster Brian Wheeler is a powerful one. Human beings’ ability to be cruel to one another is surpassed only by our ability to overcome it.
NBA power rankings, done as the Cheesecake Factory menu.
A smart breakdown of what is wrong with the Knicks and how to fix it. Like the list of problems, it is long and everyone gets some blame.
Some of the Bulls do their Stacy King impressions.
Lest you forget, Gregg Popovich is a really, really good coach.
Rick Adelman was not exactly in the loop on roster decisions in Houston. And he didn’t like that.
Yao Ming may get into the movie business.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 42
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 88
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 57
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59