Feb 1, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
A judge has reached into Allen Iverson’s bank account to pay a jewelry store where Iverson bought more than $300,000 in bling but never paid up.
The story of Blazers broadcaster Brian Wheeler is a powerful one. Human beings’ ability to be cruel to one another is surpassed only by our ability to overcome it.
NBA power rankings, done as the Cheesecake Factory menu.
A smart breakdown of what is wrong with the Knicks and how to fix it. Like the list of problems, it is long and everyone gets some blame.
Some of the Bulls do their Stacy King impressions.
Lest you forget, Gregg Popovich is a really, really good coach.
Rick Adelman was not exactly in the loop on roster decisions in Houston. And he didn’t like that.
Yao Ming may get into the movie business.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12