Feb 1, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
A judge has reached into Allen Iverson’s bank account to pay a jewelry store where Iverson bought more than $300,000 in bling but never paid up.
The story of Blazers broadcaster Brian Wheeler is a powerful one. Human beings’ ability to be cruel to one another is surpassed only by our ability to overcome it.
NBA power rankings, done as the Cheesecake Factory menu.
A smart breakdown of what is wrong with the Knicks and how to fix it. Like the list of problems, it is long and everyone gets some blame.
Some of the Bulls do their Stacy King impressions.
Lest you forget, Gregg Popovich is a really, really good coach.
Rick Adelman was not exactly in the loop on roster decisions in Houston. And he didn’t like that.
Yao Ming may get into the movie business.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9