Feb 1, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
Kevin Durant was not very talkative after his Thunder squad got their heads handed to them by the Clippers Monday night. Not surprisingly. The entire Thunder team was frustrated.
After the game a reporter asked Durant if he got a good look at that Blake Griffin’s monster dunk over Kendrick Perkins. He responded, “I don’t care about that dunk.” And he was done talking about it.
But he was talking about it again Wednesday, and still was dismissive of the play that wowed everyone else. From the twitter of Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman:
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made a free throw. So it’s three points at the end of the day… “If it wasn’t against us, maybe I would have said it was a good play.”
Durant is still frustrated. The guy does not like to lose. Besides him, there are a lot of people out there trying to argue because Griffin didn’t touch the rim it wasn’t a dunk. Which is ridiculous.
After the game Kendrick Perkins called it a dunk. He was closest. If he says it was a dunk, it was a dunk. No matter what Durant says.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 10
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29