Feb 1, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
Kevin Durant was not very talkative after his Thunder squad got their heads handed to them by the Clippers Monday night. Not surprisingly. The entire Thunder team was frustrated.
After the game a reporter asked Durant if he got a good look at that Blake Griffin’s monster dunk over Kendrick Perkins. He responded, “I don’t care about that dunk.” And he was done talking about it.
But he was talking about it again Wednesday, and still was dismissive of the play that wowed everyone else. From the twitter of Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman:
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made a free throw. So it’s three points at the end of the day… “If it wasn’t against us, maybe I would have said it was a good play.”
Durant is still frustrated. The guy does not like to lose. Besides him, there are a lot of people out there trying to argue because Griffin didn’t touch the rim it wasn’t a dunk. Which is ridiculous.
After the game Kendrick Perkins called it a dunk. He was closest. If he says it was a dunk, it was a dunk. No matter what Durant says.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10