Jan 31, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Add Rajon Rondo to the mix and they should be even better.
“He’s back pretty soon,” Rivers said of Rondo. “He may play tomorrow (versus Toronto), but I’d say closer to Friday would be the target date.”
Tonight will be Rondo’s seventh game out with a wrist injury. So far the Celtics are 4-2 without him.
Jermaine O’Neal is expected to return to the Celtics lineup on Tuesday night. He had been out since Jan. 23 with a sore knee (after a knee-on-knee collision with Hedo Turkoglu).
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28