Jan 31, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
Add Rajon Rondo to the mix and they should be even better.
“He’s back pretty soon,” Rivers said of Rondo. “He may play tomorrow (versus Toronto), but I’d say closer to Friday would be the target date.”
Tonight will be Rondo’s seventh game out with a wrist injury. So far the Celtics are 4-2 without him.
Jermaine O’Neal is expected to return to the Celtics lineup on Tuesday night. He had been out since Jan. 23 with a sore knee (after a knee-on-knee collision with Hedo Turkoglu).
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15