Jan 31, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
Add Rajon Rondo to the mix and they should be even better.
“He’s back pretty soon,” Rivers said of Rondo. “He may play tomorrow (versus Toronto), but I’d say closer to Friday would be the target date.”
Tonight will be Rondo’s seventh game out with a wrist injury. So far the Celtics are 4-2 without him.
Jermaine O’Neal is expected to return to the Celtics lineup on Tuesday night. He had been out since Jan. 23 with a sore knee (after a knee-on-knee collision with Hedo Turkoglu).
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5