Jan 31, 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
MarShon Brooks turned some heads during the NBA draft combine with his athleticism and smooth game, and the Providence guard has been able to translate to the NBA. He’s getting a lot of run on a struggling Nets team, scoring 14.8 points per game and he’s making the most of his chance.
He missed Monday night’s game and will be out a while with a broken little toe on his right foot. There is no timeline yet for his return.
Brooks had missed the previous three games with an Achilles injury. The Nets were not saying how this injury occurred.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29