Jan 31, 2012, 10:32 AM EST
MarShon Brooks turned some heads during the NBA draft combine with his athleticism and smooth game, and the Providence guard has been able to translate to the NBA. He’s getting a lot of run on a struggling Nets team, scoring 14.8 points per game and he’s making the most of his chance.
He missed Monday night’s game and will be out a while with a broken little toe on his right foot. There is no timeline yet for his return.
Brooks had missed the previous three games with an Achilles injury. The Nets were not saying how this injury occurred.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 5
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 10
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 23
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17