Jan 31, 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
MarShon Brooks turned some heads during the NBA draft combine with his athleticism and smooth game, and the Providence guard has been able to translate to the NBA. He’s getting a lot of run on a struggling Nets team, scoring 14.8 points per game and he’s making the most of his chance.
He missed Monday night’s game and will be out a while with a broken little toe on his right foot. There is no timeline yet for his return.
Brooks had missed the previous three games with an Achilles injury. The Nets were not saying how this injury occurred.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49