Jan 31, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
@bergenadamek at the Garden: Carmelo is back in the lineup tonight vs. Detroit.
Anthony’s struggles this season have been well-documented: he is currently behind only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant in usage rate, but he’s shooting just 39.4% from the floor and 30.3% from beyond the arc, he’s been a ball-stopper, and the Knicks are currently one of the worst offensive teams in the league. Anthony has been banged-up all season, which may account for his struggles — if he’s on the floor for the Knicks, one would hope that he’s either healthy enough to score the ball the way he has throughout the vast majority of his career or ready to stop firing up shots that don’t have much of a chance of going in.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 18
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 47