Jan 31, 2012, 7:07 PM EST
@bergenadamek at the Garden: Carmelo is back in the lineup tonight vs. Detroit.
Anthony’s struggles this season have been well-documented: he is currently behind only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant in usage rate, but he’s shooting just 39.4% from the floor and 30.3% from beyond the arc, he’s been a ball-stopper, and the Knicks are currently one of the worst offensive teams in the league. Anthony has been banged-up all season, which may account for his struggles — if he’s on the floor for the Knicks, one would hope that he’s either healthy enough to score the ball the way he has throughout the vast majority of his career or ready to stop firing up shots that don’t have much of a chance of going in.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18