Jan 31, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
@bergenadamek at the Garden: Carmelo is back in the lineup tonight vs. Detroit.
Anthony’s struggles this season have been well-documented: he is currently behind only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant in usage rate, but he’s shooting just 39.4% from the floor and 30.3% from beyond the arc, he’s been a ball-stopper, and the Knicks are currently one of the worst offensive teams in the league. Anthony has been banged-up all season, which may account for his struggles — if he’s on the floor for the Knicks, one would hope that he’s either healthy enough to score the ball the way he has throughout the vast majority of his career or ready to stop firing up shots that don’t have much of a chance of going in.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8