Jan 31, 2012, 5:59 PM EST
MRI confirms Nic Batum w/ left knee bone contusion. He’s out for Wed. v Char. Listed day to day and will be re-evaluated later this week.
Batum found his groove for the Blazers after a slow start, and the 23-year old forward is currently averaging 11.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game with a career-high PER of 17.47. Hopefully Batum can get back on the floor soon for the perpetually injury-plagued Blazers.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 7
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 9
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9