Jan 31, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
MRI confirms Nic Batum w/ left knee bone contusion. He’s out for Wed. v Char. Listed day to day and will be re-evaluated later this week.
Batum found his groove for the Blazers after a slow start, and the 23-year old forward is currently averaging 11.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game with a career-high PER of 17.47. Hopefully Batum can get back on the floor soon for the perpetually injury-plagued Blazers.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31