Jan 31, 2012, 5:59 PM EST
MRI confirms Nic Batum w/ left knee bone contusion. He’s out for Wed. v Char. Listed day to day and will be re-evaluated later this week.
Batum found his groove for the Blazers after a slow start, and the 23-year old forward is currently averaging 11.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game with a career-high PER of 17.47. Hopefully Batum can get back on the floor soon for the perpetually injury-plagued Blazers.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9