Jan 31, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
MRI confirms Nic Batum w/ left knee bone contusion. He’s out for Wed. v Char. Listed day to day and will be re-evaluated later this week.
Batum found his groove for the Blazers after a slow start, and the 23-year old forward is currently averaging 11.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game with a career-high PER of 17.47. Hopefully Batum can get back on the floor soon for the perpetually injury-plagued Blazers.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15