Jan 30, 2012, 5:36 PM EDT
Derek Fisher isn’t the fastest point guard in the league, or the best passer, or the best finisher or the best ballhandler, and he’s not even much of a shooter off the dribble. What Fisher is a strong, physical guard who knocks down open threes, doesn’t make bad decisions with the basketball, a leader in the locker room…and a guy who’s helped the Lakers win five championship rings throughout his career, thanks in no small part to plays like this.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50