Jan 30, 2012, 8:07 AM EST
This is what you have to love about Derrick Rose — he has a fantastic game, becomes the first guy to score 30 points or more on the Heat all season, but he steps up and tries to take on the blame for Bulls loss. Yes, he did miss those late free throws, but those things happen. (Not that LeBron James gets that same level of forgiveness from some.)
The Bulls may be frustrated but this game doesn’t tell us much about the Eastern Conference finals, which will feature these two teams. Well, other than that series is going to be a lot of fun.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16