Jan 30, 2012, 9:54 PM EDT
It’s official, we have a mutual admiration society.
From the “what else was he going to say?” file, we have Derrick Rose returning the favor of Howard’s kind words and singing the praises of Dwight Howard. And he got in a shoe plug, so well done. Here’s the quote via CSNChicago.com:
“Me and Dwight definitely have a relationship, especially because of adidas. I know our market and the city speaks for itself, if someone was interested to come to the Chicago Bulls. Dwight, he’s a great player. Who wouldn’t want to play with him, but you never know what’s going to happen.”
We’re still a long way from this happening. First, Orlando has to decide they want to trade him. Then they’d have to decide setting up a second Eastern Conference powerhouse for the next five years (at least) was in their interests. And they’d have to like the Bulls trade package better than the Lakers. And… you get the idea.
But the admiration society is in force.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6