Jan 30, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Former Net Jayson Williams is now the “Moses of Rikers.”
Can you blame all the problems in your life on Minnesota GM David Kahn? Maybe.
The Orlando Magic play the Indiana Pacers in Indianapolis Saturday. Sunday the New York Giants play the New England Patriots in Indy in Super Bowl XLVI (which you can watch streaming here on NBCSports.com, if I can throw in a plug). The Orlando Magic didn’t book their hotel long in advance due to the lockout. Now, basically every hotel room in the city is booked and the Magic are scrambling.
There’s a rumor (really some random talk) going around that Mitch Kupchak might leave as Lakers GM. I would say don’t put much stock into that.
NBA players are getting to the free throw line less often this season. League official Stu Jackson talked about if it about the officiating.
Andris Biedrins is in coach Mark Jackson’s doghouse because of a lack of production. No way anyone saw that coming…
EuroBasket sensation Bo McCalebb says the NBA can wait.
Like he is in preperations for games and with his shot, Ray Allen is all about consistency and repetition when naming his kids.
The Warriors owners paid a premium for their franchise, but it’s already paying off.
The Nets have brought Jordan Williams back up from the D-League.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 3
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 2
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6