Jan 30, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Former Net Jayson Williams is now the “Moses of Rikers.”
Can you blame all the problems in your life on Minnesota GM David Kahn? Maybe.
The Orlando Magic play the Indiana Pacers in Indianapolis Saturday. Sunday the New York Giants play the New England Patriots in Indy in Super Bowl XLVI (which you can watch streaming here on NBCSports.com, if I can throw in a plug). The Orlando Magic didn’t book their hotel long in advance due to the lockout. Now, basically every hotel room in the city is booked and the Magic are scrambling.
There’s a rumor (really some random talk) going around that Mitch Kupchak might leave as Lakers GM. I would say don’t put much stock into that.
NBA players are getting to the free throw line less often this season. League official Stu Jackson talked about if it about the officiating.
Andris Biedrins is in coach Mark Jackson’s doghouse because of a lack of production. No way anyone saw that coming…
EuroBasket sensation Bo McCalebb says the NBA can wait.
Like he is in preperations for games and with his shot, Ray Allen is all about consistency and repetition when naming his kids.
The Warriors owners paid a premium for their franchise, but it’s already paying off.
The Nets have brought Jordan Williams back up from the D-League.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35