Jan 30, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Jason Kidd did not play Sunday in the Mavericks overtime win against the Spurs and it may be a week or more before he returns.
Kidd suffered a calf strain and had to leave Friday’s game not to return. Then before Sunday’s game coach Rick Carlisle said he could be out for at least a week, reports the Express-News.
Kidd is among the Mavericks struggling to start the season, shooting just 28.2 percent overall and 25.8 percent from three, giving the Mavs four points a game.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90