Jan 30, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Jason Kidd did not play Sunday in the Mavericks overtime win against the Spurs and it may be a week or more before he returns.
Kidd suffered a calf strain and had to leave Friday’s game not to return. Then before Sunday’s game coach Rick Carlisle said he could be out for at least a week, reports the Express-News.
Kidd is among the Mavericks struggling to start the season, shooting just 28.2 percent overall and 25.8 percent from three, giving the Mavs four points a game.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 11
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19