Jan 30, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Jason Kidd did not play Sunday in the Mavericks overtime win against the Spurs and it may be a week or more before he returns.
Kidd suffered a calf strain and had to leave Friday’s game not to return. Then before Sunday’s game coach Rick Carlisle said he could be out for at least a week, reports the Express-News.
Kidd is among the Mavericks struggling to start the season, shooting just 28.2 percent overall and 25.8 percent from three, giving the Mavs four points a game.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 50
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19