Jan 30, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Jason Kidd did not play Sunday in the Mavericks overtime win against the Spurs and it may be a week or more before he returns.
Kidd suffered a calf strain and had to leave Friday’s game not to return. Then before Sunday’s game coach Rick Carlisle said he could be out for at least a week, reports the Express-News.
Kidd is among the Mavericks struggling to start the season, shooting just 28.2 percent overall and 25.8 percent from three, giving the Mavs four points a game.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32