Jan 30, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Jason Kidd did not play Sunday in the Mavericks overtime win against the Spurs and it may be a week or more before he returns.
Kidd suffered a calf strain and had to leave Friday’s game not to return. Then before Sunday’s game coach Rick Carlisle said he could be out for at least a week, reports the Express-News.
Kidd is among the Mavericks struggling to start the season, shooting just 28.2 percent overall and 25.8 percent from three, giving the Mavs four points a game.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 0
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 8
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13