Jan 29, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
LeBron James would say after the game that the Heat may not be “lob city” but they are doing okay.
Yes, they are. Just ask John Lucas.
He ended up on the wrong end of the game’s biggest highlight — early in the game the Heat were getting a lot of fast break attempts and one included a lob where LeBron jumped over Lucas to finish.
Lucas is not exactly the tallest guy in the NBA, but still. This is pretty insane. LeBron was ridiculous and on his way to 35 points in the win.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 76
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32