Jan 29, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
LeBron James would say after the game that the Heat may not be “lob city” but they are doing okay.
Yes, they are. Just ask John Lucas.
He ended up on the wrong end of the game’s biggest highlight — early in the game the Heat were getting a lot of fast break attempts and one included a lob where LeBron jumped over Lucas to finish.
Lucas is not exactly the tallest guy in the NBA, but still. This is pretty insane. LeBron was ridiculous and on his way to 35 points in the win.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19