Jan 29, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
LeBron James would say after the game that the Heat may not be “lob city” but they are doing okay.
Yes, they are. Just ask John Lucas.
He ended up on the wrong end of the game’s biggest highlight — early in the game the Heat were getting a lot of fast break attempts and one included a lob where LeBron jumped over Lucas to finish.
Lucas is not exactly the tallest guy in the NBA, but still. This is pretty insane. LeBron was ridiculous and on his way to 35 points in the win.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10