Jan 29, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
LeBron James would say after the game that the Heat may not be “lob city” but they are doing okay.
Yes, they are. Just ask John Lucas.
He ended up on the wrong end of the game’s biggest highlight — early in the game the Heat were getting a lot of fast break attempts and one included a lob where LeBron jumped over Lucas to finish.
Lucas is not exactly the tallest guy in the NBA, but still. This is pretty insane. LeBron was ridiculous and on his way to 35 points in the win.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (45)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)