Jan 27, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett was a little amped after the Celtics came from 27 points down to beat the Orlando Magic. Really amped. Which made for a great interview on TNT where he asks Craig Sager if he has ever been in a bar fight, then realizing the impossibility of that tells him to ask Charles Barkley what it is like.
Plus, the required compliment of Sager’s suit.
KG had a monster game, looking like himself of five years ago as he defended Dwight Howard for stretches. If Boston coming back to form means more of these interviews, everybody wins.
- Metta World Peace says Howard isn’t going anywhere because he has a hold on his… um… those 15
- In praise of the brilliant, baffling Manu Ginobili 19
- If Doc is out, who is in for Celtics? Maybe Del Negro, Frank 15
- Where does Celtics’ Rivers, Garnett trade to Clippers stand? They’re talking. 28
- Boris Diaw’s defense slowed LeBron down. I know, right? 26
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- Reports: Jason Kidd finalizes deal, will be Nets new coach (62)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins go 'above and beyond' in Gm. 3
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury