Jan 26, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Has Mark Cuban ever had more fun?
Here is the Dallas Mavericks ring ceremony from Wednesday night. By the end of it, even Cuban was glad he decided to go with the rings after all.
Nice touch by the way to give Mavs legends Brad Davis and Rolando Blackman rings. Classy.
And no, they could not have fit another diamond on those rings if they tried.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 10
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29