Jan 26, 2012, 9:06 AM EDT
Blake Griffin had it going on against the Lakers — he was in rare highlight form. Even for him. So we’re bringing a few to you.
It was more than just the dunks, by the way — Griffin was 6-of-9 from 10 feet out to the arc. He is far from consistent on his midrange shots and little fadeaways, but if he ever becomes steady with those he will be even more impossible to guard. Against the Lakers everything was falling.
Even the ridiculous shots.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17