Jan 26, 2012, 9:06 AM EDT
Blake Griffin had it going on against the Lakers — he was in rare highlight form. Even for him. So we’re bringing a few to you.
It was more than just the dunks, by the way — Griffin was 6-of-9 from 10 feet out to the arc. He is far from consistent on his midrange shots and little fadeaways, but if he ever becomes steady with those he will be even more impossible to guard. Against the Lakers everything was falling.
Even the ridiculous shots.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7