Jan 26, 2012, 9:06 AM EST
Blake Griffin had it going on against the Lakers — he was in rare highlight form. Even for him. So we’re bringing a few to you.
It was more than just the dunks, by the way — Griffin was 6-of-9 from 10 feet out to the arc. He is far from consistent on his midrange shots and little fadeaways, but if he ever becomes steady with those he will be even more impossible to guard. Against the Lakers everything was falling.
Even the ridiculous shots.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 4
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 12
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 28
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)