Jan 26, 2012, 9:06 AM EST
Blake Griffin had it going on against the Lakers — he was in rare highlight form. Even for him. So we’re bringing a few to you.
It was more than just the dunks, by the way — Griffin was 6-of-9 from 10 feet out to the arc. He is far from consistent on his midrange shots and little fadeaways, but if he ever becomes steady with those he will be even more impossible to guard. Against the Lakers everything was falling.
Even the ridiculous shots.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 14
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8