Jan 26, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
He was wearing a walking boot after the game and will get an MRI Thursday. But he didn’t sound optimistic in talking to the Journal Sentinel.
“It wasn’t good,” Bogut said. “I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything’s fine with the X-ray, but that’s to be expected. I know I didn’t break a bone.
“But tomorrow’s the day of reckoning where I go under the MRI machine and find out my fate.”
He’s going to miss games, he said after the game he hopes it’s only a week. Which is bad because the Bulls, Lakers and Heat are three of their next opponents.
Bogut missed four games earlier this season due to a family emergency that required him to return to Australia. The Bucks were 0-4 in those games.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5