Jan 26, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
He was wearing a walking boot after the game and will get an MRI Thursday. But he didn’t sound optimistic in talking to the Journal Sentinel.
“It wasn’t good,” Bogut said. “I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything’s fine with the X-ray, but that’s to be expected. I know I didn’t break a bone.
“But tomorrow’s the day of reckoning where I go under the MRI machine and find out my fate.”
He’s going to miss games, he said after the game he hopes it’s only a week. Which is bad because the Bulls, Lakers and Heat are three of their next opponents.
Bogut missed four games earlier this season due to a family emergency that required him to return to Australia. The Bucks were 0-4 in those games.
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 8
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 67
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 44
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 32
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 85
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 39
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 30
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 50