Jan 26, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
He was wearing a walking boot after the game and will get an MRI Thursday. But he didn’t sound optimistic in talking to the Journal Sentinel.
“It wasn’t good,” Bogut said. “I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything’s fine with the X-ray, but that’s to be expected. I know I didn’t break a bone.
“But tomorrow’s the day of reckoning where I go under the MRI machine and find out my fate.”
He’s going to miss games, he said after the game he hopes it’s only a week. Which is bad because the Bulls, Lakers and Heat are three of their next opponents.
Bogut missed four games earlier this season due to a family emergency that required him to return to Australia. The Bucks were 0-4 in those games.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10