Jan 26, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
He was wearing a walking boot after the game and will get an MRI Thursday. But he didn’t sound optimistic in talking to the Journal Sentinel.
“It wasn’t good,” Bogut said. “I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything’s fine with the X-ray, but that’s to be expected. I know I didn’t break a bone.
“But tomorrow’s the day of reckoning where I go under the MRI machine and find out my fate.”
He’s going to miss games, he said after the game he hopes it’s only a week. Which is bad because the Bulls, Lakers and Heat are three of their next opponents.
Bogut missed four games earlier this season due to a family emergency that required him to return to Australia. The Bucks were 0-4 in those games.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 0
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 8
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20