Jan 26, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
He was wearing a walking boot after the game and will get an MRI Thursday. But he didn’t sound optimistic in talking to the Journal Sentinel.
“It wasn’t good,” Bogut said. “I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything’s fine with the X-ray, but that’s to be expected. I know I didn’t break a bone.
“But tomorrow’s the day of reckoning where I go under the MRI machine and find out my fate.”
He’s going to miss games, he said after the game he hopes it’s only a week. Which is bad because the Bulls, Lakers and Heat are three of their next opponents.
Bogut missed four games earlier this season due to a family emergency that required him to return to Australia. The Bucks were 0-4 in those games.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15