Jan 25, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Vin Baker is suing his former financial adviser for that $86 million he lost.
These Grizzlies are grinders. And winners.
Pretty soon the Hornets may play at Louisiana Seafood Arena. Seriously. Nicknames start behind The Gumbo Bowl.
Win fans free food at the end of games, become a cult hero.
Pau Gasol wants the Lakers offense to be more like the Orlando offense. One big problem here — Orlando makes you pay when you collapse the defense on Dwight Howard as they are shooting 39.6 percent from three as a team. The Lakers are shooting a league worst 25.6 percent from three — you don’t pay a price for clogging the lane on them.
Great read on the Knicks offense.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 8
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7