Jan 25, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Vin Baker is suing his former financial adviser for that $86 million he lost.
These Grizzlies are grinders. And winners.
Pretty soon the Hornets may play at Louisiana Seafood Arena. Seriously. Nicknames start behind The Gumbo Bowl.
Win fans free food at the end of games, become a cult hero.
Pau Gasol wants the Lakers offense to be more like the Orlando offense. One big problem here — Orlando makes you pay when you collapse the defense on Dwight Howard as they are shooting 39.6 percent from three as a team. The Lakers are shooting a league worst 25.6 percent from three — you don’t pay a price for clogging the lane on them.
Great read on the Knicks offense.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12