Jan 25, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Wade traveled with the team to Detroit, took part in shootaround and worked hard but is not going to suit up tonight, except in a Barney Stinson way. He is not on the active roster tonight, reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
Wade made the trip and worked out before Wednesday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with assistant David Fizdale, going through a variety of agility drills at the Palace of Auburn Hills, including hard cuts, jump stops and sprints and did not appear to be favoring the ankle.
Expect to see Wade active Friday against the Knicks.
For the Pistons, Tayshaun Prince is out for this game.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 41
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23