Jan 25, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Wade traveled with the team to Detroit, took part in shootaround and worked hard but is not going to suit up tonight, except in a Barney Stinson way. He is not on the active roster tonight, reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
Wade made the trip and worked out before Wednesday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with assistant David Fizdale, going through a variety of agility drills at the Palace of Auburn Hills, including hard cuts, jump stops and sprints and did not appear to be favoring the ankle.
Expect to see Wade active Friday against the Knicks.
For the Pistons, Tayshaun Prince is out for this game.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14