Jan 25, 2012, 7:13 PM EST
Wade traveled with the team to Detroit, took part in shootaround and worked hard but is not going to suit up tonight, except in a Barney Stinson way. He is not on the active roster tonight, reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
Wade made the trip and worked out before Wednesday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with assistant David Fizdale, going through a variety of agility drills at the Palace of Auburn Hills, including hard cuts, jump stops and sprints and did not appear to be favoring the ankle.
Expect to see Wade active Friday against the Knicks.
For the Pistons, Tayshaun Prince is out for this game.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9