Jan 25, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
Wade traveled with the team to Detroit, took part in shootaround and worked hard but is not going to suit up tonight, except in a Barney Stinson way. He is not on the active roster tonight, reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
Wade made the trip and worked out before Wednesday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with assistant David Fizdale, going through a variety of agility drills at the Palace of Auburn Hills, including hard cuts, jump stops and sprints and did not appear to be favoring the ankle.
Expect to see Wade active Friday against the Knicks.
For the Pistons, Tayshaun Prince is out for this game.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10