Jan 25, 2012, 7:13 PM EST
Wade traveled with the team to Detroit, took part in shootaround and worked hard but is not going to suit up tonight, except in a Barney Stinson way. He is not on the active roster tonight, reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
Wade made the trip and worked out before Wednesday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with assistant David Fizdale, going through a variety of agility drills at the Palace of Auburn Hills, including hard cuts, jump stops and sprints and did not appear to be favoring the ankle.
Expect to see Wade active Friday against the Knicks.
For the Pistons, Tayshaun Prince is out for this game.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9