Jan 25, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro said he “expects” Chris Paul to start Wednesday night against the Lakers in their designated home game at Staples Center.
Paul had missed the last five games because of a strained left hamstring.
Del Negro said he didn’t know how many minutes Paul would play.
“I kind of have it in my mind a little bit,” Del Negro said. “But I want to see how he feels after I sit down and talk to him a little bit.”
Paul has missed the past 5 games with a hamstring injury. The Clippers have gone 3-2 in Paul’s absence.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23