Jan 25, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro said he “expects” Chris Paul to start Wednesday night against the Lakers in their designated home game at Staples Center.
Paul had missed the last five games because of a strained left hamstring.
Del Negro said he didn’t know how many minutes Paul would play.
“I kind of have it in my mind a little bit,” Del Negro said. “But I want to see how he feels after I sit down and talk to him a little bit.”
Paul has missed the past 5 games with a hamstring injury. The Clippers have gone 3-2 in Paul’s absence.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15