Jan 25, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
The Dallas Mavericks are getting their championship rings tonight. Which even in the realm of championship rings are pretty much the definition of bling — Vanessa Bryant doesn’t have that many diamonds. Estimated value, $40,000 a pop. Above you see the video promo for the night, which is just a taste of what is to come.
Good on the Mavs, they earned this one. Enjoy the moment.
They’re not going to be adding a matching pair this season.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 10
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43