Jan 25, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
The Dallas Mavericks are getting their championship rings tonight. Which even in the realm of championship rings are pretty much the definition of bling — Vanessa Bryant doesn’t have that many diamonds. Estimated value, $40,000 a pop. Above you see the video promo for the night, which is just a taste of what is to come.
Good on the Mavs, they earned this one. Enjoy the moment.
They’re not going to be adding a matching pair this season.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 46
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31