Jan 25, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
The Dallas Mavericks are getting their championship rings tonight. Which even in the realm of championship rings are pretty much the definition of bling — Vanessa Bryant doesn’t have that many diamonds. Estimated value, $40,000 a pop. Above you see the video promo for the night, which is just a taste of what is to come.
Good on the Mavs, they earned this one. Enjoy the moment.
They’re not going to be adding a matching pair this season.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3