Jan 25, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
The Dallas Mavericks are getting their championship rings tonight. Which even in the realm of championship rings are pretty much the definition of bling — Vanessa Bryant doesn’t have that many diamonds. Estimated value, $40,000 a pop. Above you see the video promo for the night, which is just a taste of what is to come.
Good on the Mavs, they earned this one. Enjoy the moment.
They’re not going to be adding a matching pair this season.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7