Jan 25, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
The Dallas Mavericks are getting their championship rings tonight. Which even in the realm of championship rings are pretty much the definition of bling — Vanessa Bryant doesn’t have that many diamonds. Estimated value, $40,000 a pop. Above you see the video promo for the night, which is just a taste of what is to come.
Good on the Mavs, they earned this one. Enjoy the moment.
They’re not going to be adding a matching pair this season.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 52
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 24
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65