Jan 24, 2012, 1:57 AM EDT
Somebody had the DeLorean with the flux capacitor in New Orleans because clearly somebody went and got the 2001 Tim Duncan and brought him to the game Monday night. That or the night off Saturday really helped him, because we were treated to a vintage Duncan performance (28 points).
The highlight of that is the running jump hook to win the game. We’ll call it a hook but it’s a little bit shotput the way he spins his body. Doesn’t matter, when you are Duncan in your prime these shots fall.
Another tough loss for the Hornets. The basketball gods are not being kind to this franchise.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11