Jan 24, 2012, 1:57 AM EDT
Somebody had the DeLorean with the flux capacitor in New Orleans because clearly somebody went and got the 2001 Tim Duncan and brought him to the game Monday night. That or the night off Saturday really helped him, because we were treated to a vintage Duncan performance (28 points).
The highlight of that is the running jump hook to win the game. We’ll call it a hook but it’s a little bit shotput the way he spins his body. Doesn’t matter, when you are Duncan in your prime these shots fall.
Another tough loss for the Hornets. The basketball gods are not being kind to this franchise.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73