Jan 24, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
I find this fascinating — a woman paints a portrait of Yao Ming, in Rockets red (or China red, if you prefer), using a basketball as a brush. It’s technically impressive, and a good portrait.
All sorts of questions here. Why? Is it better to use a synthetic ball because the paint adheres better than it does to leather? Did anybody walk by and whistle you for double dribble? Why? Can you do the same thing for Kwame Brown or does the ball keep slipping out of your hands when you try? Why?
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 1
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 20
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3
- PBT Extra: Bulls have shot to upset Cavaliers 16