Jan 24, 2012, 1:41 PM EST
You were not the only one falling asleep during the Celtics blowout of the Magic on Monday night, so were the referees.
At the start of this play there are only four Magic players in the game, and when veteran Jason Richardson recognizes it he gets up and just goes in and makes a defensive play. None of the refs see it. You would think Richardson making a good defensive play would stand out, but it went unnoticed.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 3
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18