Jan 24, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
You were not the only one falling asleep during the Celtics blowout of the Magic on Monday night, so were the referees.
At the start of this play there are only four Magic players in the game, and when veteran Jason Richardson recognizes it he gets up and just goes in and makes a defensive play. None of the refs see it. You would think Richardson making a good defensive play would stand out, but it went unnoticed.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8