Jan 24, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
You were not the only one falling asleep during the Celtics blowout of the Magic on Monday night, so were the referees.
At the start of this play there are only four Magic players in the game, and when veteran Jason Richardson recognizes it he gets up and just goes in and makes a defensive play. None of the refs see it. You would think Richardson making a good defensive play would stand out, but it went unnoticed.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15