Jan 24, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
You were not the only one falling asleep during the Celtics blowout of the Magic on Monday night, so were the referees.
At the start of this play there are only four Magic players in the game, and when veteran Jason Richardson recognizes it he gets up and just goes in and makes a defensive play. None of the refs see it. You would think Richardson making a good defensive play would stand out, but it went unnoticed.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 1
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 10
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13