Jan 24, 2012, 1:41 PM EST
You were not the only one falling asleep during the Celtics blowout of the Magic on Monday night, so were the referees.
At the start of this play there are only four Magic players in the game, and when veteran Jason Richardson recognizes it he gets up and just goes in and makes a defensive play. None of the refs see it. You would think Richardson making a good defensive play would stand out, but it went unnoticed.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)