Jan 24, 2012, 6:40 PM EDT
Asked what Glen Davis brings to the Magic… “Food. Drinks. By the time he brings the food, there’s no food left. He usually eats it before he brings it to the table.”
—Dwight Howard, talking about the former Celtic and his penchant for enjoying a good meal. A large good meal.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27