Jan 23, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
It seems like such a great promotion — invite Boomer, the Indiana Pacer Mascot, to your high school game. He fires up the crowd, provides some half time entertainment with a dunk, promotes the team, everybody wins.
Apparently this school did not have the NBA-standard breakaway rims installed and, well, the second half of this game did not start on time.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32