Jan 23, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
It seems like such a great promotion — invite Boomer, the Indiana Pacer Mascot, to your high school game. He fires up the crowd, provides some half time entertainment with a dunk, promotes the team, everybody wins.
Apparently this school did not have the NBA-standard breakaway rims installed and, well, the second half of this game did not start on time.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18