Jan 23, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
It seems like such a great promotion — invite Boomer, the Indiana Pacer Mascot, to your high school game. He fires up the crowd, provides some half time entertainment with a dunk, promotes the team, everybody wins.
Apparently this school did not have the NBA-standard breakaway rims installed and, well, the second half of this game did not start on time.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 15
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6