Jan 23, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Which three teams lead the NBA is traffic to their Web sites? Two are pretty obvious — the Lakers and Heat. But the third is the Orlando Magic.
Roy Hibbert, broken nose and all, was hanging out with Parks & Rec writers at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in L.A. Sunday night. I like it — no star-laden event at Boulevard 3, he goes to where the people eat.
That game is also Big Baby’s return to the Boston Garden.
Mark Jackson says this year’s bad Warriors are better than previous years bad Warriors.
When we talk about how the Clippers need to improve on defense, this is the kind of thing we mean — D’Andre Jordan taking himself out of rebounding position to chase blocks.
A list of players not living up to expectations so far this young season.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10