Jan 23, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Which three teams lead the NBA is traffic to their Web sites? Two are pretty obvious — the Lakers and Heat. But the third is the Orlando Magic.
Roy Hibbert, broken nose and all, was hanging out with Parks & Rec writers at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in L.A. Sunday night. I like it — no star-laden event at Boulevard 3, he goes to where the people eat.
That game is also Big Baby’s return to the Boston Garden.
Mark Jackson says this year’s bad Warriors are better than previous years bad Warriors.
When we talk about how the Clippers need to improve on defense, this is the kind of thing we mean — D’Andre Jordan taking himself out of rebounding position to chase blocks.
A list of players not living up to expectations so far this young season.
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 0
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 17
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 25
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4