Jan 23, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Which three teams lead the NBA is traffic to their Web sites? Two are pretty obvious — the Lakers and Heat. But the third is the Orlando Magic.
Roy Hibbert, broken nose and all, was hanging out with Parks & Rec writers at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in L.A. Sunday night. I like it — no star-laden event at Boulevard 3, he goes to where the people eat.
That game is also Big Baby’s return to the Boston Garden.
Mark Jackson says this year’s bad Warriors are better than previous years bad Warriors.
When we talk about how the Clippers need to improve on defense, this is the kind of thing we mean — D’Andre Jordan taking himself out of rebounding position to chase blocks.
A list of players not living up to expectations so far this young season.
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 11
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 13
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 13
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27