Jan 23, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Which three teams lead the NBA is traffic to their Web sites? Two are pretty obvious — the Lakers and Heat. But the third is the Orlando Magic.
Roy Hibbert, broken nose and all, was hanging out with Parks & Rec writers at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in L.A. Sunday night. I like it — no star-laden event at Boulevard 3, he goes to where the people eat.
That game is also Big Baby’s return to the Boston Garden.
Mark Jackson says this year’s bad Warriors are better than previous years bad Warriors.
When we talk about how the Clippers need to improve on defense, this is the kind of thing we mean — D’Andre Jordan taking himself out of rebounding position to chase blocks.
A list of players not living up to expectations so far this young season.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17