Jan 23, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Which three teams lead the NBA is traffic to their Web sites? Two are pretty obvious — the Lakers and Heat. But the third is the Orlando Magic.
Roy Hibbert, broken nose and all, was hanging out with Parks & Rec writers at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles in L.A. Sunday night. I like it — no star-laden event at Boulevard 3, he goes to where the people eat.
That game is also Big Baby’s return to the Boston Garden.
Mark Jackson says this year’s bad Warriors are better than previous years bad Warriors.
When we talk about how the Clippers need to improve on defense, this is the kind of thing we mean — D’Andre Jordan taking himself out of rebounding position to chase blocks.
A list of players not living up to expectations so far this young season.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 1
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18