Jan 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being Jeffrey Loria, the owner of the Florida Marlins (plus being insanely rich), is if you want courtside seats to the Lakers vs. Heat you can get them.
And you can have LeBron James almost run over you. The impressive part really is that LeBron catches him and pulls him back upright, which could not have been easy. Although, Loria probably has pretty good health insurance.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 1
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29