Jan 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being Jeffrey Loria, the owner of the Florida Marlins (plus being insanely rich), is if you want courtside seats to the Lakers vs. Heat you can get them.
And you can have LeBron James almost run over you. The impressive part really is that LeBron catches him and pulls him back upright, which could not have been easy. Although, Loria probably has pretty good health insurance.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8