Jan 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
One of the cool things about being Jeffrey Loria, the owner of the Florida Marlins (plus being insanely rich), is if you want courtside seats to the Lakers vs. Heat you can get them.
And you can have LeBron James almost run over you. The impressive part really is that LeBron catches him and pulls him back upright, which could not have been easy. Although, Loria probably has pretty good health insurance.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 6
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (45)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)