Jan 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being Jeffrey Loria, the owner of the Florida Marlins (plus being insanely rich), is if you want courtside seats to the Lakers vs. Heat you can get them.
And you can have LeBron James almost run over you. The impressive part really is that LeBron catches him and pulls him back upright, which could not have been easy. Although, Loria probably has pretty good health insurance.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37