Jan 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
One of the cool things about being Jeffrey Loria, the owner of the Florida Marlins (plus being insanely rich), is if you want courtside seats to the Lakers vs. Heat you can get them.
And you can have LeBron James almost run over you. The impressive part really is that LeBron catches him and pulls him back upright, which could not have been easy. Although, Loria probably has pretty good health insurance.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10