Jan 20, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
Celtics owner and CEO Wycliffe Grousbeck was on “Sports Biz: Game On” with Darren Rovell on the NBC Sports Network Friday and talked about the impact of the lockout, and more importantly to Celtics fans the older team they have this year and their plans.
He sounds positive that things will work out this year, although what do you expect him to say? He says they want to make one more run with the “big four,” although don’t be shocked if he has to sing a different tune if things continue to look bleak in a few more weeks.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 33
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 8
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23