Jan 20, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
Celtics owner and CEO Wycliffe Grousbeck was on “Sports Biz: Game On” with Darren Rovell on the NBC Sports Network Friday and talked about the impact of the lockout, and more importantly to Celtics fans the older team they have this year and their plans.
He sounds positive that things will work out this year, although what do you expect him to say? He says they want to make one more run with the “big four,” although don’t be shocked if he has to sing a different tune if things continue to look bleak in a few more weeks.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36