Jan 20, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
Celtics owner and CEO Wycliffe Grousbeck was on “Sports Biz: Game On” with Darren Rovell on the NBC Sports Network Friday and talked about the impact of the lockout, and more importantly to Celtics fans the older team they have this year and their plans.
He sounds positive that things will work out this year, although what do you expect him to say? He says they want to make one more run with the “big four,” although don’t be shocked if he has to sing a different tune if things continue to look bleak in a few more weeks.
- Warriors keep coming back, just not far enough, fall to Clippers in Game 3 0
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 16
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 24
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 52