Jan 20, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
Celtics owner and CEO Wycliffe Grousbeck was on “Sports Biz: Game On” with Darren Rovell on the NBC Sports Network Friday and talked about the impact of the lockout, and more importantly to Celtics fans the older team they have this year and their plans.
He sounds positive that things will work out this year, although what do you expect him to say? He says they want to make one more run with the “big four,” although don’t be shocked if he has to sing a different tune if things continue to look bleak in a few more weeks.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49