Jan 20, 2012, 5:33 PM EDT
Among the perks of being president — sweet new free Air Jordans. That and a full-time chef at your disposal so if you want a pastrami sandwich at 4 a.m. you get it.
Famous director Spike Lee was at the White House recently and tweeted the picture to the right where he gave Barack Obama a new pair of Air Jordans. (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.) Lest you forget, Spike Lee is a Nike endorser (and the guy who made many of the best Michael Jordan commercials).
If you just said “I have not seen those Jordans,” you’re right, you haven’t. Those are the new, $175 “Bordeaux” style that will come out next month, according to Trey Kirby at The Basketball Jones. Again, perks of being president. There are a few downsides to that job, as well.
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 0
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 4
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40