Jan 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Welcome to our look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Speaking of parents, Austin Rivers will likely get drafted somewhere in the middle of the first round next June, and father Doc thinks he could fit on the Celtics just fine.
That whole “blow up the Celtics” thing? It’s not that simple, and they are already kind of doing it anyway.
What has led to Portland losing a few games in a row? They’re too nice. Seriously. They all get along so well nobody wanted to call out anyone else and hold them accountable.
LaMarcus Aldridge put on some muscle this year but says the added weight has impacted his jumping around the rim.
Lakers assistant coach Chuck Person talks Mike Brown and Phil Jackson. Among other things.
The Sacramento city councilwoman who opposes the new arena for the Kings is going to try and get the issue on the ballot. Not likely to happen, but something to watch.
The NBA and India are talking about starting a new league in that nation. (Eventually, the NBA may just outsource all its games from there.)
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17