Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 5
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 11
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 10
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 10
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 18