Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 45
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 24
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10