Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 0
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 44
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22