Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20