Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 4
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 7
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 5
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)