Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $100 million contract 3
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85