Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 3
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33