Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3