Jan 19, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC’s SportsTalk Thursday talking about Russell Westbrook‘s new deal — five years at $80 million. — and what that means for the Thunder going forward.
The big question as the bills come due over the next few years for Oklahoma City is how much this small-market ownership is really willing to spend to keep a contender together? They are selling out the building but how much will the new revenue sharing help them, because OKC is the smallest television market of the NBA cities.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 4
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 36
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 29
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25