Jan 19, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Welcome to our look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
What are the Sixers doing right on defense? Giving you all the long two-pointers you want. (This is what the Spurs did so well at their peak.)
Vanilla Ice will be performing at halftime of an upcoming Pistons game. In case you needed another reason to stay away.
Not many people are going to see the Pacers play, either, and it has far less to do with the halftime entertainment and much more to do with the cost.
Call it a hot seat, call it pressure, Vinny Del Negro is feeling it in Los Angeles.
J.R. Smith is still destroying people in China.
Sean May is trying to find his way back to the NBA via Croatia.
Zydrunas Ilgauskas is working for the Cavaliers as a special assistant to the GM. Quality hire.
The Larry Bird/Magic Johnson play will debut in New York in April.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5