Jan 19, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
I’ll say it up front — he’ll play. Just watch.
LeBron James has been battling what was described as a “flu-like symptoms” for a few days now, and there were reports that if Dwyane Wade had been able to go against the Spurs Tuesday LeBron may not have.
There was no update on Dwyane Wade and his ankle sprain, which means not to expect him to play even though he officially is still day-to-day.
With no Wade, expect LeBron to go again. Which you might think is an advantage for the Lakers, but maybe you should ask the Spurs about that as LeBron took over the second half of that game as only the best player on the planet can. He finished with 33 and brought Miami back from 14 down to a 22-point win.
In the other locker room, Kobe is banged up but as long as the Lakers training staff can duct tape all his limbs on to his body he will play as well.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14