Jan 18, 2012, 12:56 PM EST
Jodie Meeks joined CSNPhilly’s “Lunch Break” talking about the surprising Sixers, how the team is more comfortable together in their second year together as a group and how they are happy to share the load on offense.
Meeks is giving the Sixers solid minutes as a starter, largely as a guy who can space the floor and knock down the three, but he talks about wanting to come off screens more and get shots from the midrange and other areas as well. Interesting conversation worth watching.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17