Jan 18, 2012, 12:56 PM EDT
Jodie Meeks joined CSNPhilly’s “Lunch Break” talking about the surprising Sixers, how the team is more comfortable together in their second year together as a group and how they are happy to share the load on offense.
Meeks is giving the Sixers solid minutes as a starter, largely as a guy who can space the floor and knock down the three, but he talks about wanting to come off screens more and get shots from the midrange and other areas as well. Interesting conversation worth watching.
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 18
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 27
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay