Jan 18, 2012, 12:56 PM EST
Jodie Meeks joined CSNPhilly’s “Lunch Break” talking about the surprising Sixers, how the team is more comfortable together in their second year together as a group and how they are happy to share the load on offense.
Meeks is giving the Sixers solid minutes as a starter, largely as a guy who can space the floor and knock down the three, but he talks about wanting to come off screens more and get shots from the midrange and other areas as well. Interesting conversation worth watching.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 2
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 7
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 17
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30