Jan 18, 2012, 12:56 PM EST
Jodie Meeks joined CSNPhilly’s “Lunch Break” talking about the surprising Sixers, how the team is more comfortable together in their second year together as a group and how they are happy to share the load on offense.
Meeks is giving the Sixers solid minutes as a starter, largely as a guy who can space the floor and knock down the three, but he talks about wanting to come off screens more and get shots from the midrange and other areas as well. Interesting conversation worth watching.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 7
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 7
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28