Jan 18, 2012, 12:56 PM EDT
Jodie Meeks joined CSNPhilly’s “Lunch Break” talking about the surprising Sixers, how the team is more comfortable together in their second year together as a group and how they are happy to share the load on offense.
Meeks is giving the Sixers solid minutes as a starter, largely as a guy who can space the floor and knock down the three, but he talks about wanting to come off screens more and get shots from the midrange and other areas as well. Interesting conversation worth watching.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6