Jan 17, 2012, 9:19 AM EST
I don’t know about you, but my 30th birthday was not quite this nice (took in Social D in Vegas, if you have to ask). Dwyane Wade‘s 30th birthday not only had his girlfriend Gabrielle Union and buddy LeBron James hanging out on stage, there were performances by Kelly Rowland signing Happy Birthday, Rick Ross, T.I., Common and DJ Irie.
Plus, the cake had sparks shooting off of it. Top that.
Warning, slightly NSFW language.
Hat tip to The Peninsula is Mightier for finding this.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11