Jan 17, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
Celtics fans may not like this very much. Or, after the last five games they may like it a lot, come to think of it.
Would the Celtics really go this route? As I said, there is a big market out there for Ray Allen and a nice sized one for Kevin Garnett, but getting someone to take on $15 million next year for Paul Pierce is not going to net Celtics fans as much as they think before the trade deadline. That might be a move for this summer. If they go that route at all.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3