Jan 17, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
Celtics fans may not like this very much. Or, after the last five games they may like it a lot, come to think of it.
Would the Celtics really go this route? As I said, there is a big market out there for Ray Allen and a nice sized one for Kevin Garnett, but getting someone to take on $15 million next year for Paul Pierce is not going to net Celtics fans as much as they think before the trade deadline. That might be a move for this summer. If they go that route at all.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47