Jan 17, 2012, 11:50 PM EST
Celtics fans may not like this very much. Or, after the last five games they may like it a lot, come to think of it.
Would the Celtics really go this route? As I said, there is a big market out there for Ray Allen and a nice sized one for Kevin Garnett, but getting someone to take on $15 million next year for Paul Pierce is not going to net Celtics fans as much as they think before the trade deadline. That might be a move for this summer. If they go that route at all.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)