Jan 17, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
Celtics fans may not like this very much. Or, after the last five games they may like it a lot, come to think of it.
Would the Celtics really go this route? As I said, there is a big market out there for Ray Allen and a nice sized one for Kevin Garnett, but getting someone to take on $15 million next year for Paul Pierce is not going to net Celtics fans as much as they think before the trade deadline. That might be a move for this summer. If they go that route at all.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2