Jan 17, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
After Tuesday the Bulls are off until Friday. That is a long rest in this schedule. Will Rose be back then?
Read as Tom Thibodeau dances around that question, via Aggrey Sam at CSNChicago.com.
“He’s usually a pretty quick healer, so he’ll get his treatment, then we have a couple days off, so we’ll see where he is after that,” said Thibodeau, who will start C.J. Watson…
“He’s fine. He’s going to do what’s in the best interest of the team and that’s where it is. He certainly has a lot of input in it, but we all have to weigh in. We talked to our doctors and to [Bulls team trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]. I think that once he’s healthy — and that’s something we talked to the medical staff first — is what can he handle. He’s been through different injuries. Once the swelling’s out of there and the pain goes down, he’ll be fine.”
That can mean whatever you want it to mean. It is very vague. Thibodeau should consider running for office.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10