Jan 17, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
After Tuesday the Bulls are off until Friday. That is a long rest in this schedule. Will Rose be back then?
Read as Tom Thibodeau dances around that question, via Aggrey Sam at CSNChicago.com.
“He’s usually a pretty quick healer, so he’ll get his treatment, then we have a couple days off, so we’ll see where he is after that,” said Thibodeau, who will start C.J. Watson…
“He’s fine. He’s going to do what’s in the best interest of the team and that’s where it is. He certainly has a lot of input in it, but we all have to weigh in. We talked to our doctors and to [Bulls team trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]. I think that once he’s healthy — and that’s something we talked to the medical staff first — is what can he handle. He’s been through different injuries. Once the swelling’s out of there and the pain goes down, he’ll be fine.”
That can mean whatever you want it to mean. It is very vague. Thibodeau should consider running for office.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15