Jan 17, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
After Tuesday the Bulls are off until Friday. That is a long rest in this schedule. Will Rose be back then?
Read as Tom Thibodeau dances around that question, via Aggrey Sam at CSNChicago.com.
“He’s usually a pretty quick healer, so he’ll get his treatment, then we have a couple days off, so we’ll see where he is after that,” said Thibodeau, who will start C.J. Watson…
“He’s fine. He’s going to do what’s in the best interest of the team and that’s where it is. He certainly has a lot of input in it, but we all have to weigh in. We talked to our doctors and to [Bulls team trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]. I think that once he’s healthy — and that’s something we talked to the medical staff first — is what can he handle. He’s been through different injuries. Once the swelling’s out of there and the pain goes down, he’ll be fine.”
That can mean whatever you want it to mean. It is very vague. Thibodeau should consider running for office.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70