Jan 17, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
After Tuesday the Bulls are off until Friday. That is a long rest in this schedule. Will Rose be back then?
Read as Tom Thibodeau dances around that question, via Aggrey Sam at CSNChicago.com.
“He’s usually a pretty quick healer, so he’ll get his treatment, then we have a couple days off, so we’ll see where he is after that,” said Thibodeau, who will start C.J. Watson…
“He’s fine. He’s going to do what’s in the best interest of the team and that’s where it is. He certainly has a lot of input in it, but we all have to weigh in. We talked to our doctors and to [Bulls team trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]. I think that once he’s healthy — and that’s something we talked to the medical staff first — is what can he handle. He’s been through different injuries. Once the swelling’s out of there and the pain goes down, he’ll be fine.”
That can mean whatever you want it to mean. It is very vague. Thibodeau should consider running for office.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5