Jan 17, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
After Tuesday the Bulls are off until Friday. That is a long rest in this schedule. Will Rose be back then?
Read as Tom Thibodeau dances around that question, via Aggrey Sam at CSNChicago.com.
“He’s usually a pretty quick healer, so he’ll get his treatment, then we have a couple days off, so we’ll see where he is after that,” said Thibodeau, who will start C.J. Watson…
“He’s fine. He’s going to do what’s in the best interest of the team and that’s where it is. He certainly has a lot of input in it, but we all have to weigh in. We talked to our doctors and to [Bulls team trainer] Fred [Tedeschi]. I think that once he’s healthy — and that’s something we talked to the medical staff first — is what can he handle. He’s been through different injuries. Once the swelling’s out of there and the pain goes down, he’ll be fine.”
That can mean whatever you want it to mean. It is very vague. Thibodeau should consider running for office.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 7
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 33
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (33)