Jan 16, 2012, 5:18 PM EDT
Make no mistake, the Wizards are terrible, but they still have a couple guys who can make the losing entertaining (at least for a while).
One is the guy who should have won the dunk contest last year, JaVale McGee, who had the monster slam you can see above. The ally-oop to himself. Which did not go over well with coach Flip Saunders, who benched McGee a couple minutes later and for most of the rest of the game.
John Wall also put on a little show with 38 points. Didn’t matter because the Rockets understand concepts of team execution lost on the Wizards and Houston won handily — but whose highlights are we showing? Isn’t that what really matters? No… I guess not.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 37
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6