Jan 14, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
While we showed you the teaser clip for the KobeSystem a couple of weeks ago, the ad campaign for Kobe Bryant‘s latest basketball shoe — the Nike Zoom Kobe VII — has now officially launched. It’s star-studded, and continues with the theme of Bryant as motivational speaker somehow convincing everyone that by adapting his system (i.e., wearing his shoes), they can reach even greater levels of personal success.
In case silliness in shoe-selling isn’t your thing, head on over to Nike Basketball’s YouTube channel and check out the shoe science clips. Those feature a more serious Kobe explaining how the system helps him in specific basketball situations.
[via Nike, Inc.]
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9