Jan 14, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
While we showed you the teaser clip for the KobeSystem a couple of weeks ago, the ad campaign for Kobe Bryant‘s latest basketball shoe — the Nike Zoom Kobe VII — has now officially launched. It’s star-studded, and continues with the theme of Bryant as motivational speaker somehow convincing everyone that by adapting his system (i.e., wearing his shoes), they can reach even greater levels of personal success.
In case silliness in shoe-selling isn’t your thing, head on over to Nike Basketball’s YouTube channel and check out the shoe science clips. Those feature a more serious Kobe explaining how the system helps him in specific basketball situations.
[via Nike, Inc.]
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42