Jan 14, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
While we showed you the teaser clip for the KobeSystem a couple of weeks ago, the ad campaign for Kobe Bryant‘s latest basketball shoe — the Nike Zoom Kobe VII — has now officially launched. It’s star-studded, and continues with the theme of Bryant as motivational speaker somehow convincing everyone that by adapting his system (i.e., wearing his shoes), they can reach even greater levels of personal success.
In case silliness in shoe-selling isn’t your thing, head on over to Nike Basketball’s YouTube channel and check out the shoe science clips. Those feature a more serious Kobe explaining how the system helps him in specific basketball situations.
[via Nike, Inc.]
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20